Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Dickenson County Drug Bust

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Dickenson County Drug Bust

    Once again, I see some familiar names. When are people ever going to learn?
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Post deleted by R0cketer


  3. #3
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dickenson County Drug Bust

    That's the name on there that made me the saddest. I know that me and him have had our rounds, but I hate this for his family, and believe it or not, when we met awhile back ago, he seemed like a good guy. We all make mistakes, we all are human. I pray that he gets the help he needs to get this problem fixed. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dickenson County Drug Bust

    If everyone hates it so much, I wish this post wouldn't have been started. I'm not picking at you I.D. I've just gotten to know the fellow over the last year and whatever problems he has don't need to be plastered all over here. No matter what he has done or been acussed of doing, I think he's a good man. He picked at people too much on here but that's no need to kick someone when they're down. I wish him and his family the best.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dickenson County Drug Bust

    Guys its in the newspaper today. We know him and thats all fine and good, wouldn't have allowed it on here before, because at that point, it was just rumor, but we've always held the policy that once its in the papers or happens in a public environment, its kind of news and not rumor.

    Just pray for him and his family.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dickenson County Drug Bust

    To each his own I guess. I don't think it said in the paper that he posted on the LPD Forum and posted his forum name. I just hate seeing people kicked when they're down. Don't like seeing people get enjoyment out of other peoples suffering and pain either. No matter who they are.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dickenson County Drug Bust

    No Ironlung, I agree I dont like kicking people when down either, and hopefully this won't be that.

    One of the reasons why I don't fault people for keeping their identity more or less secret.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dickenson County Drug Bust

    Amigo, my post isn't the one that named him. I have known about this for days and not named him out on here. I have no doubt however, that if it were reversed, my name would have been plastered on here, and a banner ran up to Red Onion. Like Rock said though-when it hits the paper, it becomes news. This is no different than the other busts that were posted on here (one of which named a cousin of mine).
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dickenson County Drug Bust

    Let's keep it decent, if someone wants to discuss things or down someone, lets try to do that more privately.

    I'll address the bigger issue.

    Anytime there is a drug raid/arrest and if it helps clean up our area, I'm for it. I've had family members and friends get drug into drugs (no pun intended) and its a horrible mess for all involved.

    This is pretty much being taken down to the bottom, or close to it, hopefully all involved can turn around and climb out of it.

    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Dickenson County Drug Bust

    I just replied to you because you were the last in the thread. That's why I mentioned that it was nothing toward you. I know he gave you, Elissa, and the Gate City folk hell and got some kind of weird amusement out of it. I tried to calm him down and get him to behave but he was hellbent on going full speed ahead. It's news. I have no problem with news. I just don't like to see the news meet up with everyone's cyberspace persona on here. If I got divorced or got a speeding ticket, and it were in the paper, I'd hope that there wasn't a thread started that had my real name and alias strung together. You reap what you sew and he has to deal with what he's involved with.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •